Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Random Observations

Some observations about rural Indiana (from a former "Buckeye's" perspective):

Most of the hoosiers I've met so far have been very friendly and helpful.

I haven't met anyone yet who can explain to me exactly what a "hoosier" is.

The scenery, weather and terrain feel strangely familiar!

The nocturnal, forest-dwelling creatures make the loudest, creepiest chattering noises I've ever heard!

Even with the chattering forest creatures, this is one of the most peaceful places I could imagine!

If your car is designed to leave a small carbon footprint, it will probably be swallowed up by a pothole.

Most people will take you at your word, and expect you to do the same with them.

Coffee is not taken seriously enough.

Garage sales are taken too seriously.

Pizza King RULES!!

No comments: